[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Farmer with a .com

Jessie Holland jessie.holland at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 11 14:04:02 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern:
  I am a small time farmer in Ohio who has built a website which I utilize as a powerful networking and marketing tool. Please don't increase the price of domains as this would really hinder progress from small businesses and farms that wouldn't be able to pay annually for this increase. Our profit margins are already so small, this would really affect our business. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,Jessie HollandHubbard, OH