[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .COM price increases

Curt Wall cwwith9 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 14:09:33 UTC 2020

This letter is to voice my disapproval of ICANN's proposal to increase .COM
domains in the near future.

This action has not taken into account the opinions of the ICANN  or
internet community and will subject these users to significant and
unnecessary price increases, making domains less accessible and unable to
maintain for the average user.

As well, full disclosure as to how these extra funds will be specifically
used has not been made aware.

Considering this, I ask that this needless increase be scrapped.

Curtis Wall