Paula paula at 2020insight.net
Tue Feb 11 14:11:16 UTC 2020

I heartily disagree with the proposed amendment 3 to the .com registry
agreement.

There appears to be no accountability to the public and certainly no
accountability for the funds Versign is paying ICANN.

No accountability whatsoever?

I'm outraged! This will adversely affect the general public and small
business owners the most.

Paula Schlauch

Would you like to offer surveys to your clients, but don't want to set them
up yourself?

We can do it for you. We offer a done-for-you service where we take care of
the administration.