Mike Rende mike at sitebymike.com
Tue Feb 11 14:16:16 UTC 2020

I have been doing website design and development for small and medium
businesses since 1999. In that time, I have helped many organizations reach
a larger audience than they had with older traditional media.

While I understand price increases are a part of life, the proposed changes
could potentially hurt my clients who watch every dollar spent on their
business. Potentially raising .com prices by 70% or more over the next ten
years sounds like adding an unreasonable burden to small businesses.

Prices for domain name registrations and renewals should be controlled to
allow businesses of all sizes to remain competitive in the market that is
increasingly being controlled by larger corporations.

Mike Rende

sitebyMIKE, inc.

847-608-1995

mike at sitebymike.com <mailto:mike at sitebymike.com>