[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please do not increase prices.

Teymur Mərdəliyev teymur.oqtayoglu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 14:18:51 UTC 2020

Hello,

As I am a developer and entrepreneur, it was always nice that I could start
some small internet business within a small budget and earn money, many
times I made websites only for society (non-commercial). Even today I have
many websites that are non-commercial, they help people. I believe, today
many people can start their small business via the internet, they can buy
.com domain names and buy some cheap hosts and start to earn money or
educate society. I hope, you won't increase prices.

Best regards,
Teymur