Cydel bambooluvagirl at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 14:24:29 UTC 2020

I am a domainer (I invest in domain names as a business). I am against the
proposed price increase to .COM domains. No one other than Verisign want
increases in .COM prices. The current rate of $7.85 is already far more
than justified. Verisign is merely your manager of the .COM Registry – it
has no business dictating the price. ICANN is supposed to govern the domain
name system in the public interest. Archimedes Sapitula Jersey City,New
Jersey,USA