[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] changes to .com domain costs

Eran Sheriff eran at eransheriff.com
Tue Feb 11 14:26:57 UTC 2020

Dear Madam/Sir,
I'm writing in response to a letter I received from Namescheap.com
regarding expected .com domain cost hikes in the coming years. I believe
that maintaining the internet accessible to all is an essential part of
preserving the rights of everyone to fully benefit from this resource,
which in my humble opinion is one of the greatest contributors to mankind's
progress in modern history. Maintaining domain pricing low plays an
important part in achieving that end. I therefore ask that you
carefully consider future change in domain pricing to make sure that
they're kept as low as possible, and that funds obtained through that
source are carefully appropriated to preserve the internet alive and
accessible to all.

Sincerely,
Eran Sheriff
This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient
of this e-mail, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please
delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received
it in error.