[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Changes to .com prices

José Daniel Durán Bayona josedanyduran at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 14:27:05 UTC 2020

Hello. I own and manage multiple domains under the .com TLD and I am very
against the new agreement as I see the deal between Verisign and you
hurtful for customers like us (and my clients trusting .com as their to go
domain TLD), and of course, it seems shady to make a deal like that and
receive a big amount of money without public information of how it will
spend ("DNS management" can be administrative and nothing technical so with
something like that you can't be trusted)

Thanks,
Jose Daniel Durán Bayona