[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I have a problem with this Amendment

Kiarra Julien kiarrajulien at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 11 14:28:11 UTC 2020

I own over 13 domains, and there's no WAY I'd be okay with it skyrocketing to over 70% more time the amount that it currently is. If you guys did not make this information a PUBLIC matter for everyone involved to know about, then that is WRONG, and you should be ashamed of yourselves. You need to take a public opinion before you make a huge change like this!
---
Kiarra JulienWeb & Graphic DesignerMarketing & Advertisinghttp://kjdesigns.netFind me on LinkedIn

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6