[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Where is the competition?

Dylan Kuhn dylan at kuhnhub.com
Tue Feb 11 14:36:30 UTC 2020

I am an internet user concerned with the changes in the proposed amendment 3 to the .COM registry agreement. Please take my concerns into account.

Most domain holders like myself have little recourse to use a competing registrar if Verisign raises prices. No price increases should be authorized without remedying this situation.

The financial exchanges between ICANN and Verisign should be transparent and accountable. How will ICANN use money from Verisign?

I hope you will acknowledge and address these concerns.

Regards,
Dylan Kuhn
Reno NV USA