[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I'm against Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

Pinhas Ravinskiy pinhas at ravinskiy.com
Tue Feb 11 14:36:59 UTC 2020

Hi.

There are no reasons to make Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement happen. It’s leads to uncontrolled prices rise. But domain registry support and maintainance is going to be cheaper and cheaper. So there are profits rise for domain registry included already. Why I need to pay for extra meters length of Verisign shareholders yachts and ICANN’s nomenklatura extra perks? I see it as ICANN and Verisign unlimited greed and I don’t agree to pay for it.

Pinhas