[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Your choices affect us all

Jarika Johnson jarikajohnson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 14:41:20 UTC 2020

Hello,

I oppose Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement. I would like to
express great discontentment about the recent backdoor deals ICANN made
with Verisign to remove the cap for .com domains registrations.

As the owner of several .com domains and as a small business owner, I can
attest that the choices you make affect us all. What you settled for with
Verisign is no more than a bribe.

I truly hope that there is no filtering software or big data logistics
tools "reading" this. These comments deserve human attention, because that
is who your choices are hurting-- humans and small business owners all over
the world. This is shameful. Please return to the service that you've sworn
to and discontinue accepting bribes from companies. We cannot afford your
avarice.

Sincerely,
Jarika Johnson