[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Changes to Verisign Contract

Rod Francis rod at rodfrancis.net
Tue Feb 11 14:41:17 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern,

I wish to object to the potential cost changes proposed to your agreements regarding .com fees. Firstly, that these secretive closed-door agreements must stop and instead that you engage in open-door and transparent negotiations. We the public also wish to understand important areas of these agreements such as how you intend to spend the increased revenue, you plan to ensure that the funds are properly spent on domain infrastructure and who will oversee that process.

Finally, that you justify to we users why such an increase is even necessary at this time.

Yours sincerely,

Rod Francis