[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com price increases

Bob Mayo Bob.Mayo at SDS-FL.com
Tue Feb 11 14:41:21 UTC 2020

I am writing to express my concern with the proposed price increases to .com
domain names.  As a small business owner I need to closely watch my
expenses, as I operate on slim margins.  An increase in the price I pay for
my domain name will most definitely have a negative impact on my business.
I'm sure many other small businesses are in the same position.  I ask that
you reconsider the proposed price increase.

Thank you.

Bob Mayo

Specialized Dealer Solutions

6245 North Federal Highway