[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com domain price increases

Cecilia Schiller cecilia at ceciliaschiller.com
Tue Feb 11 14:47:05 UTC 2020

Hello
I am an independent artist and I depend on my website to share and sell my work and make a living.  It is a modest living but a living none the less.  And I believe I contribute in my small way to making the world a better place through my artwork.
It’s important to me to keep .com domain prices low.  Gradual increases could put me out of business and make the internet a pay to play environment.  Think about all us small folks and what will happen to the internet if our creative voices are silenced.

Please! Do NOT increase .com domain prices!

Sincerely,
Cecilia

Cecilia Schiller
www.ceciliaschiller.com