[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I oppose Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

Chris Barber chris at cb1inc.com
Tue Feb 11 14:48:43 UTC 2020

I oppose Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement. Any price increase
to .COM pricing is a financial burden on me. I have several personal
domains and since they have or had email, I have to keep the domain
essentially forever. I'm absolutely distraught over the pricing of
"premiere domains", so often I end up getting a .COM domain and if those
prices go up, then I have to get a .XYZ domain because it'll be the only
TLD that I can afford. You must not permit Amendment 3 to pass. You are
selling your soul to corporate greed. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Chris Barber