[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Price Increases

Jason Silverman jason at jasonallthetime.com
Tue Feb 11 14:53:25 UTC 2020

Good morning,

I am writing in regards to the proposed price increase on .COM names due to
the behind-closed-doors deal-making that hasn't taken into consideration
the actual people who utilize these services.

I am a designer with a portfolio site. I maintain and regularly update this
site to make myself more attractive as a prospect for potential employers.
You are effectively increasing my annual cost of infrastructure necessary
for the advancement of my business and career. And for what? So you can get
$20M and some mega corporation can pad their pockets some more? There is
zero benefit to ME, the person who will have to assume the costs for this
transaction, and 100% benefit to OTHERS who are not ME.

This message is both NOT SPAM and also without equivocation against the
proposed changes to the domain registration system. +1 my team. How many
ACTUAL people are on yours?

Jason Silverman
Product Design

(718) 637 3796