[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

Arvind Reddy arvind at arvind.org
Tue Feb 11 15:05:54 UTC 2020

Hi. Please side with the consumers and not the greedy corporates.

I am a registrant of a .com domain name.

I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

No one other than Verisign want increases in .COM prices.

The current rate of $7.85 is already far more than justified.

Verisign is merely your manager of the .COM Registry – it has no business
dictating the price.

ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public interest.

Arvind Reddy
Hyderabad, Telangana India