[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] no price increases!

MCF mcfr at pm.me
Tue Feb 11 15:06:24 UTC 2020

hello,

as a frequent user of the internet, I am commenting on the ICANN | Verisign TLD price changes. price increases and large sums of $ are always daunting things to the public. and the internet is as much a marketplace/commodity as it is a living, evolving, organism.

I stand on the side of maintaining the latter over milking the former. everyone deserves affordable access to the internet, and price increases are just the beginning of that access being restricted to those who don’t have the funds to keep up.

don't increase .COM prices.

regards,