[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comment on Proposed Amendment 3 to .com Registry Agreement

Elizabeth Cuenca elizabethcuencapa at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 21:59:30 UTC 2020

To Whom it May Concern,

I was informed of the Proposed Amendment 3 to .com Registry Agreement via
NameCheap. I own various domains at the moment and am a small business
owner. It is my understanding that the proposed amendment will increase
pricing on the domains I own. As a small business, I do worry that the
consistent price increases could become cost prohibitive in the future. I
kindly request that you reconsider such price increases because of the
damage you will inflict on small businesses as a result. Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Elizabeth Cuenca, Esq.

*Elizabeth Cuenca, P.A.*
*Immigration Attorney*
*Business:* 1910 N. Ola Ave.,
Tampa, FL 33602
*Mailing:* 4520 W. Oakellar Ave.,
No. 13465, Tampa, FL 33611
Phone: (813) 693-2094
Email: elizabeth at cuencalaw.com
Website: *https://elizabethcuenca.com <https://elizabethcuenca.com>*
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is intended only for the
persons or entities listed as addressees. This communication may contain
privileged and/or confidential information. If you have received this
communication in error, please reply confirming that you are not the
intended recipient and then immediately delete this communication. Copying,
forwarding, or sharing this communication or  its contents in any way with
anyone else is strictly prohibited. *