Dave VanEe dave.vanee at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:03:44 UTC 2020

Hello,

I am a registrant of a .com domain name, which is not used in a manner that
generates sufficient income to support excessive cost. I am against the
proposed price increase to .COM domains, as I can only justify holding onto
this domain if the price remains low.

No one other than Verisign want increases in .COM prices. They are merely
your manager of the .COM Registry – they has no business dictating the
price.

The current rate of $7.85 is already far more than justified.

ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public interest,
and this is clearly outside that mandate.

Regards,
David Van Ee
Vancouver, BC, Canada