[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] new contract - price increases

Eleda Towle eleda.triplemountain at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:09:56 UTC 2020

Greetings,

As a small, single-person business since 2001, I am concerned about the new contract with Verisign which could allow them to raise prices nearly every year going forward.  While one may not think that .com registration is a very big part of any business’s budget, pennies count for small businesses everywhere.

I would like to urge you to constrict this agreement more tightly to protect all of the small businesses that are already fighting against the behemoths.

Thank you,
Eleda Towle
Hiram, ME
www.TripleMountain.com