[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] DO NOT SUPPORT .COM PRICE INCREASE : Used as part of a family domain for 19 years

emile at van-reenen.com emile at van-reenen.com
Mon Feb 10 22:12:12 UTC 2020

Hi there.

I do NOT support any attempt to increase the price of .com domains. As you
can see I use mine as part of a family domain, not a business and am
essentially locked in because to change my family domain - which I've had
for 19 years - would be extremely inconvenient /  would essentially break my
online identity, and that of my family.

Having read through the proposed amendment there does not seem to be
anything concrete to explain the planned price increases. The "security and
stability improvements" have no details.

Have a good day.

Emile