[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .COM proposal

Daniel Meola dmeola at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:37:25 UTC 2020

To Whom It May Concern:

I am a web developer who first got my start creating websites about 15
years ago while I was in high school. The low barriers to entry in the
creation of websites created an outlet for my creativity and ultimately put
me in a great career.

It would be a shame if the cost of creating my first website had been any
higher, as it might have discouraged me from following my interest and
creating my own websites. Even now I have several domains that I would not
renew if the cost increased further.

Please do not increase the cost of .com domains.

Thank you for your attention to this matter,

Daniel Meola
dmeola at gmail.com