[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I am against Amendment 3

Dustin Cooper dustinjcooper at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:19:05 UTC 2020

To whom this may concern,

Raising the cost of .com domains, especially as laid out by proposed
Amendment 3, is unacceptable. In a world where inequality is out of
control, the last thing we need to do is charge more for access to
technology that profoundly affects free speech. And those that are affected
the most are the poor among us. So its a big no unless you want to offer
free .com domains to those below the poverty level.

If this amendment passes, then it will be time to raise up and fight back.
Lets avoid more fighting and deny this amendment's time of day.

Good day and do the right thing

- Dustin