[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comment against proposed new agreement

Jordon Lakoduk JLakoduk at kalixnd.org
Mon Feb 10 22:20:11 UTC 2020

As a web development company with many smaller customers with .com domain names, they would all likely change their TLD now that a variety of new TLDs are on the market. Please note that we see that you and Verisign are trying to do some shady dealings and we the people who use the Internet will not sit idly by and allow you to do such things. Please make the right choice and reverse this deal with .COM domain changes with Amendment 3.

Jordon Lakoduk
Dotcomr