[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Icann

Jessica Bairefoot jessica.bairefoot at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:24:24 UTC 2020

I have 2 domains  and I recommend namecheap  to all my business affiliates.
Because we redirect our given long website links for our customers. With
namecheap we are able to customize our own link and redirect to the
corporate link. This allows our customer to see our branded name while
connected with ease. We usually are already paying for the corporate
link..plus name cheap domain. Please do not drive up rates.