[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] (no subject)

AA Network Solutions info at aanetworksolutions.com
Mon Feb 10 22:24:31 UTC 2020

I do not agree to this back hand secret deals when it effects every
customer worldwide. The keeping increasing prices are just making them only
available to the select rich few plus the company being paid money that
isnt known what its for or if its dedicated to the investment of the domain
system and that only not for people to profit from. This decision isn't
made with the effects of millions of customers around the world. I am
disappointed at the dark side secret deals that effect people worldwide