[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] A small business owner against increased fees for .com domains

John Tracy cucumberseedshop at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:27:55 UTC 2020

Dear ICANN,

Over the last several years so many new top level domains have been created
and so much money has been required to register these domains. The cost of
registering a domain name is already high enough. This is just another way
to make money off of everyday working people in order to make the middle
class poor.

As a small business owner, I am highly against an increase in the fees
associated with my .com domain names.  This would definitely cut into my
profits - with no payoff or reward.

Please do not sell out to special interests just to make a quick buck. The
internet is already becoming more restricted every day. Please don't add
yet another hurdle to those who want to utilize the internet for good.

Respectfully,

-John Tracy
CucumberSeed.com
CucumberSeeds.com