[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] (no subject)

outlook_E9738DBA72132A3B@outlook.com contact at shreveportlegacydental.com
Mon Feb 10 22:29:51 UTC 2020

I am concerned about this amendment to the Registry Agreement because it
will affect, not just me, buy any individual who would like their own
domain name.  I am 100% sure that no corporation will object to the 28%
cost increase every six years as they earn money off their domain name and
paying almost any amount would be acceptable to them.  However, there are a
great deal of small businesses that would see this as a burden as well as
individual users out there that have purchased their own domain name and
are using it for personal use, not commercial use.  Many people have
multiple domain names, if for no other reason than to protect our own names
from being used to run a website.

Please keep the annual fee very low or consider a more flexible charging
system for the .COM top level domain that will keep it accessible to
individuals and small businesses.

Thank you,

Samantha Gray