[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com price increases

Caleb Crickette ccrickette at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:30:56 UTC 2020

Dear ICANN,

I was just informed by my dns provider about the verisign agreement.

As a small business owner and computer hobbyist I am against allowing
verisign to continue raising prices on .com domains.

I urge you to consider outside opinion and allow the public to have its
voice heard and not do this in private. This will only negatively impact
small businesses and computer enthusiasts such as myself.

The low price allows small businesses like myself to own and operate a .com
domain for very little expenses. By increasing the price this will
considerably lower the value of the .com domain.

I am against this. Dont fix it if it aint broken.

Sincerely,

Caleb Crickette