[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Reject the price increase in .com domain names!

Hector Sandoval drhectorsandoval at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:31:32 UTC 2020

I´m sending this email to demand and explanation about why you consider it
correct for the increase in price in .com domain names.  The freedom and
equality that the internet offers regular people is hindered by unexplained
and unreasonable price increases such as the ones you would like to make.
I completely reject the proposed increases.  Believe me when I tell you
that your children will never be grateful for the money you steal in the
name of love and a better future for them.

Hector Sandoval