[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Dont raise .com prices or make other nonsensible changes.

AJdG Solutions info at ajdg.solutions
Mon Feb 10 22:34:12 UTC 2020

Hello,

Dont raise .com prices or make other nonsensible changes.
I’ll change my domains away from .com if you do.

Regards,

Arnan de Gans
Freelance Developer
https://ajdg.solutions/ <https://ajdg.solutions/>
Monetise your website with AdRotate Pro!
Follow me: Twitter <https://twitter.com/Arnandegans> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/arnandegans/>

Please use proper email etiquette and format, it’s much appreciated. Thanks!
If my answer comes of as short or terse, that’s not my intention. It’s simply me trying to help as many users as fast as I can to keep the internet going.