[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comment Submission

Courtney Freeman contactme at courtneyaura.com
Mon Feb 10 22:37:13 UTC 2020

Hello,

I am strongly opposed to ICANN raising the cost of .com domains or any TLDs for that matter.

This is not actual real estate - it's virtual. I pay for hosting and to secure the location of my data -  far more than what is actually needed in terms of costs to maintain.

With several domains, this is becoming more and more costly to maintain and is unnecessarily expensive.

I also didn’t need to pay extra for a “secure” domain since I don’t take money on my site.

Please stop putting the squeeze on us to serve your own revenue interests.

Reduce costs instead of increasing the costs.

Thank you,
Courtney Freeman