[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed amendment 3 comments

Sean irishbeard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:42:59 UTC 2020

Dear ICANN,

Please do not enact the proposed amendment to the .COM registry agreement.
The internet is an important part of our society and is a collective
benefit. Allowing Verisign to increase the wholesale price to registers for
.COM domains will limit the accessibility and democratization of the
internet for the sole purpose of increasing Verisigns profits.

I do not support this amendment and ask that you do not allow the increase
of wholesale registrars.

Best regards,
Sean Michael