[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com TLD price increase

Duncan Ogilvie d.h.ogilvie at icloud.com
Mon Feb 10 22:51:17 UTC 2020

Dear reader,

Today I read in an email from Namecheap that the price of .com domains might drastically increase over the coming years. I think it will be in the best interest of everyone that the price of TLDs should decrease, because more people can have independent websites. Could you reconsider your abilities to increase prices for the good of the individual, something your country was built on.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Duncan