[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Feedback On Amendment 3

chris at christophermckinney.net chris at christophermckinney.net
Mon Feb 10 22:55:11 UTC 2020

To Whom It Concerns:

I'm very concerned about the pricing changes being proposed for .COM
domains.  I started as a web developer in my teenage years and easily
affordable .COM domain registrations were instrumental in building my career
skills and learning development.  For this reason, I'm asking ICANN to
abandon their plans concerning price changes, and continue making these
domains affordable, and thereby accessible, to the next generation.  In the
future I would also like to see ICANN discuss these decisions with other TLD
providers and actively engage with the Internet community as a whole before
pressing forward on measures such as this.

Respectfully,

Christopher McKinney