[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comments about planned price increase

Necdet Emre emre at codesign.studio
Mon Feb 10 22:54:09 UTC 2020

Hi,
I just heard the news about the possible price increase for the .com domains and wanted to share my views about this matter.

I'm a web developer and I deal with customer domain registrations and even at the current rates customers always find prices to high, I resale for only £15 a year, making about £5 profit year due to competition and they even find that too much possible price increase will cause me to loose clients or cause them to move away from .com.

Web industry consists of many different costs, server, domain, mails, ssl, website infrastructure plugins and etc. And increasing prices always have negative effects.

Therefore, I request not to go ahead with the possible price increase.

Thank you.
Regards,
Necdet Emre.