[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Public comment against proposed .COM price increase

Francesco Crosara francesco at francescojazz.com
Mon Feb 10 23:01:43 UTC 2020

Dear ICANN,

I understand that due to a pending agreement with Verisign, a contract
renegotiation will allow for fee increases that domain registrars such as
myself will have to bear for years to come.

I feel that a decision of this sort would be unfair and is unwarranted.  I
am just a private domain registrar operating a small business, and
similarly to millions of other registrars, we enjoy the global exposure
that comes with the internet.

Therefore, I urge you to please reconsider any action that would be
detrimental to the majority of small owners such as myself.

Thank you for listening to my voice.

Sincerely,
Francesco Crosara