[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com Price Increases

evan evan at evanspy.com
Mon Feb 10 23:12:15 UTC 2020

While I understand the financial incentives to raise prices, raising .com prices will destroy the nature of the internet.    Right now, someone with a good idea and some knowledge can make something that has millions of users tomorrow with a very little amount of money.    Raising the price of .com domains will just make it harder for people to share what they have to say online.    I think we all agree that censorship and the internet aren't compatible.