[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Domain price increases

Ira Hsu irahsu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:13:43 UTC 2020

Dear ICANN,

Please do not allow Verisign to increase wholesale prices to registrars.
I can hardly afford to register my own domain plus hosting services to
maintain my own website. Allowing increased prices would shut down a lot
of small website operators, meaning much of the internet's websites
would go down simply because of cost. I also disagree with Verisign
being allowed to become a domain registrar, this is an anti-competitive
practice. Making these changes that benefit Verisign while recieving a
$20 million kick-back is not right for the public and is extremely
damaging to website owners like myself.

Thank you,
Ira