[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .Com Price Increases

Domain Manager dommgr at cuppels.com
Mon Feb 10 23:19:16 UTC 2020

I just learned of the under-the-table "you-pat-my-hand and I'll pat
yours" deal that's in process between ICANN & Verisign. Quite
intriguing. Both parties benefit and the .com users get stuck with the
bill. Looks like a little hanky-panky is going on between bed buddies.
Verisign donates money that it extorts from .com users, with ICANN's
approval, to ICANN. Sure has the ring of illegality to me. We'll be
seeing you in court folks. Count on that.

CC