[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I Do Not Agree with Price Changes of Amendment 3

Marc Shamus info at marcshamus.com
Mon Feb 10 23:55:39 UTC 2020

*Re: Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement*

I strongly oppose the agreement and am against the proposed price
increase to .COM domains.

The main power of affordable domains pricing is to keep voices from
people around the world heard

Ideas stifle and the people are digitally trampled on when price becomes
an obstacle especially in financially challenged zones.

No one other than Verisign want increases in .COM prices as this change
would be a direct benefit to their fiscal bottom line.

Keeping the status quo with pricing is positive for all domain owners
and people who visit them.

It would be a horrible mistake to disregard the will of the people to
choose corporate greed and limit human expression.

*
All the Best,
Marc Shamus
*