[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I vote against these changes.

Danielle Pansera daniellempansera at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 00:21:39 UTC 2020

Times change, business operations change, and undeniably costs change; but
ethics, however, should guide these changes.

 I don't expect as the little guy, aka the consumer, to matter much to the
big guys,  but some discernment gains far more respect and appreciation
then deception.

It's pretty simple.

 Ultimately,  it has, and always will be the big guys who win battles such
as these, but the little guys deserve to be aware of a war, not blind sided
by defeat hearing a declaration of victory.

Regards,
One of the little guys...