David Withnall dwithnall at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 00:35:59 UTC 2020

I would like to voice my disagreement with the proposed increases in
costs for the .com domains.

While major corporates may have the funds to pay for ever increasing
prices to protect their branding; my self and most of my clients, are
small businesses who do not have this luxury.

There are no justifications for the proposed increases within the Brief
apart from the price hasn't gone up since 2012. ICANNs is supposed to
govern the domain name system for the public interest. What is the
reasoning behind providing additional funds to a private entity?

Dave Withnall