[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Against the Amendment 3

Doug Barbieri doug at dooglio.net
Tue Feb 11 00:39:04 UTC 2020

Hello,

I want to go on record opposing the amendment.

Doug Barbieri

PS: Of course, maybe it's a good thing you're doing with this. If you
drive prices up really high, that will open up the door to competing
options, such as a blockchain based solution to domain name
registration. We need to get away from this centralization of something
vital to the internet ecosystem, and put ICANN on the chopping block.