Dennis Altshuler dennis at netsysinteractive.com
Tue Feb 11 00:43:12 UTC 2020

As a hosting provider and custom programming company, we believe these
increases will have unfair and detrimental effects on small businesses.

Big corporations will have no problem absorbing increases, but most
small businesses we work with are getting squeezed from all sides. We've
seen many just give up being in business altogether because their
already low margins can't absorb more costs.

Please do not make the Internet even more hostile to small businesses
and individuals.  Otherwise we are going to see most of them disappear
and only the big players like Amazon, Ebay, etc. will be the winners and
the consumers will be the losers.

--
Dennis Altshuler
President

137 E. Elliot Rd.  #787
GILBERT, AZ 85299
480 - 539 - 9640

Please Note: NetSys Interactive Inc., never sends requests asking to verify personal, financial or log in information by Email. You should not respond to this type of message from any source whether it's related or unrelated to NetSys Interactive Inc., or any of our other divisions.