[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please avoid the hardships

Erin Murphy direct2erin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 00:56:30 UTC 2020

I have been self employed for nearly 20 years.  Last year, I was forced to return to the employment sector and this year, I am back at opening my business.  It is extremely hard for small businesses to keep track of all of the “tiny” fee’s that pile up.  Even as a volunteer for non profits, I find it difficult to get smaller companies to get connected on-line.  For example, I volunteer for a thrift shop that donates all of their income to community events.  Its been a struggle to get them to understand why paying for a domain and a web site is important for future growth of the company.  Having access to a web site is vital for any business.  We already see how google has taken away small business to funnel attention to third parties that charge high fee’s for “new clients”.  One such gimmick had masked a web site to look and act like mine.  When my patients called to book their appointments, they were lead to believe I had hired a new reception.  Turns out, this company expected me to pay them to book my own clients by lying to my clients.  As a small business, I am constantly struggling to keep up with a constant changes in technology.  Another example, someone took away one of my business names and asked me to pay 250.00 for my own web site back.  I told them to kiss my ass.  I had another fellow do that with my first business. He actually tried to hold my web site hostage to force me to pay him more money.  I also told that guy to kiss my ass.  I tell alot of people that try to bully me to kiss my ass and I refuse to partake.

Please, dont be like the other bullies that try and steal web sites away from small companies and force them to pay high fee’s to keep what they have already purchased.

Thank you

Dr. Erin T. Murphy DAOM
LAc. LMT~CLT
Google Voice: 970-329-1618