[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .COM Price Increases

Jonathan Gabriel jaybriel.jona at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 00:56:51 UTC 2020

Hi.!
The reason for this email is because of the increase in value of .COM
domains

I don't think it's fair for a society to make decisions alone.
You may have thought about those of us with small businesses.
What will happen.?? We will close.

I have a small business, with the new cost I cannot pay.
Like me there are millions of cases.
I think you should opt for another solution and applying the law of the
consumer, the idea is to help us, we are the ones who acquire them.

Think what you would do in our case.

I hope you change your mind.
Greetings.