[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Your Impending New Laws

Judy McNutt connectwithdrjudy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 01:01:23 UTC 2020

Please consider other options to meet your needs, whatever they are. The vast majority of us are special needs type people trying to remain responsible and accountable for our families and our lives. In my case I am supposed to be retired, instead I am the only support system for my mentally ill daughter. My little writer’s coaching business is barely making ends meet. If you cut into our tiny margin of profitability, many of us in similar circumstance will go under and society will pay the price. Maybe that is your goal, I don’t know. Please consider the pitiful wisdom of  severely damaging the livelihoods of The SmallPreneurs! Thank you for reading this and for being willing to have another think! Judy A McNutt, ignitingyourwriting.com
Sent via the tiny Steve Jobs inside my iPhone